Facials & Peels AlumierMd
Medical grade and luxurious, results driven, no parabens, no chemicals, no animal cruelty just Clean Science.
The key to beautiful skin is your skin care professional who can customise your AlumierMD experience. No more guess work, get a regime that is catered to your specific skin needs and see real results.
- for skin that is feeling dry and dull – immediately following an AlumierMD treatment your skin will be brighter, calmer, and more hydrated.
- for skin that is suffering from acne, prone to breakouts or oiliness – treating acne is a multi-dimensional task. With Chemical Peels exfoliation must be enhanced to remove cell build up, sebum production must be controlled and inflammation must be reduced. With hero ingredients such as oligopeptides and salicylic acids will help clear the skin, calm down oil production and encourage healing showing
- for skin that is showing signs of ageing – regular skin peels and the use of AlumierMD high grade retinol products will encourage your skin to renew itself faster with healthier, plumper, brighter skin cells and actual visible results.
- for skin that is sensitive and/or inflammatory eg. rosacea – hero ingredients when treating Rosacea are Hinokitiol, Sea Whip, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3). Together they have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties which strengthen skin cells and capillaries as well as relieve redness and inflammation. The detoxing peels will result in calmer, less red and more hydrated skin.
- for skin suffering from hyperpigmentation – whether you are aiming to correct photo-damage, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation or hormone related melasma, the melanocyte needs to be suppressed with Emblica™. Exfoliation will remove pigmented skin cells and accelerated results.
AlumierMDs Chemical Peel Philosophy
AlumierMD offers light to medium depth peels known for their excellent results and safety profile. We believe in repeated treatments for progressive and gradual results to avoid side effects and downtime associated with deeper peels. AlumierMD peels are only performed by trained skin care professionals in a clinical setting to ensure that they are delivered safely and effectively.
Chemical peels work by deeply exfoliating the surface layers of the skin, forcing your body to quickly replenish it with new cells. When peels are performed regularly, the skin gets used to this process and begins to rejuvenate itself like younger skin. This exfoliation process is introduced gradually to give the skin time to adjust so it is not traumatic/reactive.
Pre-treatment products precondition the skin, accelerate results and minimise complication. Post-treatment products minimise complications, heal and soothe the skin. To maintain and enhance the results, home care regime is essential.